Honeymoon Planners (and why you need one)
Planning your perfect Honeymoon?
It’s tough to plan the perfect honeymoon. The pressure is on the to find the most romantic destination and the most romantic getaway available, often on a budget. Good job you’re not planning a wedding too then… Except that you are! Oops, add this to the wedding checklist!
If you don’t want to have to settle for second best at the last minute, you’ve got two possible choices. Start planning your honeymoon packages soon, or find someone to do it for you! Whether you're looking at home or abroad, a professional travel booker can be a time and sanity-saver at a busy time like this, so it may be worth handing over the holiday reins.
What can a Honeymoon Planner do for you?
A professional travel agent, or better yet, a specialist honeymoon booker can do all the hard work for you, including:
* Discussing your requirements and then drawing up a shortlist of ideal destinations and giving you in-depth information about each one. The variety of options are endless from all inclusive honeymoons in the Maldives, to safari breaks in deepest Africa, so a honeymoon planner can discuss what you both really want and privide you with a list of options to suiot your budget.
* Researching resorts in your short-listed destination, providing you with the essential details you need to make a final decision.
* Booking your holiday and flights - including internal flights which can often be tricky to organise.
* Arranging travel visas (where required) or advising you on the process for buying a visa at your destination airport.
* Arranging and booking extra excursions during your honeymoon.
* Providing advice and information about local currency and potentially ordering your holiday currency for you.
* Arranging insurance for your honeymoon.
All you need to do is describe your ideal honeymoon, give them your dates and your budgets and relax, it’s almost like you’re on holiday already!
Top Honeymoon Destinations
The Royal Palm Hotel - Mauritius
With 84 luxury suites, a Clarins Spa, three gourmet al a carte restaurants and one of the most stunning stretches of beach in the world the Royal Palm Hotel couples dream come true. As the first hotel in the Indian Ocean to become a member of the leading hotels of the world, the Royal Palm offers guests a charming, boutique hideaway and chance to enjoy the finer things in life.
The Sainte Anne Resort – Seychelles
Set on its own private island, the Sainte Anne Resort & Spa is the perfect place to unwind after the excitement of your wedding. The spacious villas (some with private plunge pools), all feature a private outdoor area and spectacular views of the sea. The palatial bathrooms open out on to an outdoor shower and their distinctive design exudes a tropical atmosphere, harmonising perfectly with the surroundings.
The Savanna Lodge - South Africa
The Savanna is an exclusive 5-star lodge that prides itself on exceptional levels of service. Situated in the world-renowned Sabi Sands Game reserve and bordering the famous Kruger Park, Savanna lodge boasts a swimming pool, lounge bar, loft area and boma – all overlooking the floodlit waterhole. If you’re in the mood for an adventure the Lodges highly trained guides are available for safari game drives around the reserve.
The Tongabezi Lodge – Zambia
Set in a secluded tranquil grove of African ebony trees on the banks of the Zambezi River, sits the Tongabezi Lodge. Designed to reflect the style and spirit of ‘old Africa’ there are five houses and five cottages to choose from, each with private river frontage and luxury furnishings. There’s a whole host of activities to enjoy to: Take the 'flight of the Angels' via helicopter or micro light over the thundering Victoria Falls, go white water rafting down the Zambezi rapids, take a an elephant safari or simply enjoy a cocktail or two on a gentle sunset boat trip.